X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make it compatible with windows vista

please make it compatible with windows vista, thx

Re: make it compatible with windows vista

JoeB said that they'll release the vista compatible version by fall. hopefully. any updates on that Joe? Thanks.

Comment

Yeah - I think we actually have it good to go in its current form in our development build. We no longer access anything that isn't user-specific in the registry except in our installer, which is ok by Vista standards. Also we are switching our licensing system - I believe the one we were using before was not Vista-compatible either. So I think our October service release should take care of that irritating issue.
      Best regards,
      Joe Bacigalupa
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Originally posted by Joe B
        Yeah - I think we actually have it good to go in its current form in our development build. We no longer access anything that isn't user-specific in the registry except in our installer, which is ok by Vista standards. Also we are switching our licensing system - I believe the one we were using before was not Vista-compatible either. So I think our October service release should take care of that irritating issue.
        THANKS Joe! i cant wait for this one, please update us when it is released.

Comment

Working...
        X