Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something nobody has.... a Physical Moon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something nobody has.... a Physical Moon!

Wouldn't it be nice? To have a Physical Moon so you can play with night renders? Maybe some clouds to would be nice, but moon I guess no one has it! (only by hdri, ok!, but isn't the same!)

Have a nice day!

Re: Something nobody has.... a Physical Moon!

Very interesting thought...I don't even know how you'd begin to start setting that up, but I guess it would be very useful. It would be even cooler if it actually simulated harvest moons (when the moon is orange) and things like that.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Nice answer! I was inspired by the full moon I saw last sunday here in Barcelona! Reflecting the ocean it seemed to be more then romantic... I think you can use some calculation of the Physic Sun (by geometric position and date) or a override parametric way (the fake but most wanted way to do so).

The moon light is somehow a good help to illuminate an exterior scene or even to be as a decorative part of the render.

I don´t know if it is easy or not, but hope you be the fist ones to make it!

Take care,
      Roberto

Comment

That is a cool idea. That could really make for some beautiful night renderings.
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X