TIFF support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIFF support

It would be very nice if VfSU could make use of .tiff files for textures. I got a large collection of trees mapped with .tiff images which I have to convert to a different format in order to render it. If VfSU supported the same image formats as SU it'd makes things allot easier.
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Re: TIFF support

I'm not sure if we are going to add tiffs because the come in a lot of "flavors". If we did it probably won't get to you for a little while, so you may just consider batch saving them all as jpgs through photoshop. If you go to File> Scripts> Image Processor, that should allow you to process the images you need. HTH
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

I don't suppose you would what flavours SU supports and match that?

Mass converting the files are no prob, what takes time is reassigning the materials of existing models.
      Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

what about PNG images witch also suported by SU and instantly removes the background of the image
        like this image of man seating:

www.Top3Dstudio.com
        SU 8
        VfS 1.48.89
        Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Supporting the Alpha channel from pngs is something that we intend on adding.
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
          X