Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking about: manage .visopt file

hello world!
    I propose some ideas to strengthen the management of [*. visopt] over the management of render images that are produced by a specific setting ...
    excuse my English ... perhaps a bit harsh .. certainly very clumsy but unfortunately this is!

1. It would be very useful to a small software that can read the information in [*. visopt] and view them in a dialogue that can quickly highlight the differences between two or more parameters

2. It would be useful, a small software capable of maintaining a history of render made, able to link the saved image to the options [*. visopt] saving features that automatically render all the products and [*. visopt] on, as well the time taken to carry out the report
    These two software could "simply" work by reading all [*. visopt] sepcifica contents of a directory and its subdirectories or content of specific [*. visopt]?
    What do you think?

3. It would be equally useful with the right software in step 1. can load (and save) only portions of. visop desired ... for example, we could only load displacement settings, camera, IM, environment

4. and how much it would be nice to have a preview (a choice between internal-external-...) how does one [*. visopt], or four geometries internal procedure that attempt to reproduce a range through the preview window (300x250 pixels )

hello, David.

Re: talking about: manage .visopt file

is  my English so horrible?
    I seem nice ideas ... either too complicated and impossible to achieve ...
    boh? maybe you do not understand anything of what I write ...
    or maybe ... maybe ... no can not be!

ciao a tutti!!

Comment

For the future, the options (and the materials for that matter) will be XML based as opposed to binary like they are now. So either you'll be able to read the file itself or they could be parsed into some kind of viewer. With the XML format it should also be easier to have selective loading of a given section of a visopt file. Also, there's the possibility of "embedding" that XML into the header of an image, which would allow for the association of a thumbnail with an visopt (or vismat) file.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

GOAL!

Comment

Originally posted by dalomar
          For the future, the options (and the materials for that matter) will be XML based as opposed to binary like they are now. So either you'll be able to read the file itself or they could be parsed into some kind of viewer. With the XML format it should also be easier to have selective loading of a given section of a visopt file. Also, there's the possibility of "embedding" that XML into the header of an image, which would allow for the association of a thumbnail with an visopt (or vismat) file.
          That's great! I'm linking what I'm hearing you're working on for the next VfSU.
          Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

Working...
          X