compatability with vue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compatability with vue

compatability with vue it will most likely come from their side but a boy can dream...

Re: compatability with vue

Do you mean a V-Ray for Vue plugin or exporting models built in Vue to render in V-Ray?

The only problem (although it is a major one) I've had with exporting Vue models for rendering is getting decent resolution textures out of it to apply in SU.
    SU 2018 + VfSU 4.0

Comment

actually i have no clue how to go about it, was just reading an article and it was saying that vue is compatible with mental ray but not vray, obviously theyre talking about max (as vue7 can now works inside max), just thought it would be nice if it could somehow magically work inside sketchup with vray :P

Comment

Now I'm even more confused! ??? If Vue is primarily a standalone terrain and natural environment modeller and secondarily a renderer where would you like it to fit in the SU to VfSU workflow?

I used to export SU models to render in Vue, but these days I only use Vue for rendering out spherical backgrounds and making HDRIs to use in VFSU. Nevertheless Vue's GUI for creating atmospheres is excellent and would be a welcome addition to any render prog I've tried. I used to use it to create terrains and export as 3ds to SU, but the Heightfield generator ruby script does a great job and with more control.
        SU 2018 + VfSU 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by Free Agent
          it could somehow magically work inside sketchup with vray :P
          Magic is a funny thing...
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

its all about the magic Big D...

Comment

Rendered with V-Ray for Vue ;D

Comment

Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

wow awsome, could we get a tutorial? or does a magician never reveal his secrets? ;D

Comment

I'm no magician...in fact my tricks can be explained quite simply...but, like a magician there are secrets that must be kept...so, until the next "special" where secrets are revealed...

Comment

Working...
                    X