Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Ideas...

Fact:

Google Sketchup is the number one 3D software for beginners, amateurs and some professionals, is in any Engineer, Architectural, Design, Interior Design and Construction Company. It is MASSIVE.

Why?, because is easy to undertand and very well develop with small videos.

Now they are so many renders that try to have the professioanl look for Sketchup renders, The question will be, It is possible with so many limitations on Sketchup?....Maybe, but I think If you look the way is sketchup Easy and simple, I shouls try to have some similar product no matter the limitations. VRAY shouls be more easy to handle a render. There is too many things that someone like me are confused just because the SOft is in Rhino or MAX or what ever...I see things that I Imagine can do in Sketchup and later I learn that is different or is not there because the limitations of Sketchup.

1- Well My 2 cents here are to make a diferent version for Sketchup. First cheap, can't have the same price for VRAY Sketchup that VRAy for MAX.

2- Make more simple pre-determinate options like presets, Interior, Esterior, Night, Daylight, just based templates. And always can use custom.

3- Easy interface, when you see 250 options to make a render, UV, Light, Distance, ETC. Is very complicated. See simple details like (PODIUM RENDER) not perfect and very limited, but at least simple to use. Like Sketchup.

4- One single forum. No face book, etc.. I do not want to over-post I already say that in the right place in this forum.

Conclusion:

Again, I know that is hard, but use the same interface and same way to work in all the programs is great but with the Limitations on each program, is very hard to see a result of GRASS in Vray for RHINO and VRAY for Sketchup. Always we want more and easy, cheap.

I hope this comment works. For any new version in the future. ;D
    The best that I can do is keep learning, and the Renderings are just a small step to get real.
    THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FICTION AND REALITY IS WHEN FICTION HAS TO BE CREDIBLE
    http://WWW.URBANGROUPUSA.COM
Working...
X