Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop preview button

hello

thank you for removing the automated "preview" from material editor window (when hitting "enter") in v.55.
    but please could you maybe also invent an additional button "preview STOP" - sometimes it takes ages, and to see just some edges is already telling enough... and you cant work on anything else in the meantime ...

MACbook PRO 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, OSX 10.9.5, WACOM Intuos 5 Touch, Sketchup 2016, vray_adv_20026494_sketchup_2016_osx_x64.dmg

Re: stop preview button

You should make all the post related to the beta build on the Beta tester area.

Comment

i saw no wish-list there :'(
      MACbook PRO 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, OSX 10.9.5, WACOM Intuos 5 Touch, Sketchup 2016, vray_adv_20026494_sketchup_2016_osx_x64.dmg

Comment

Just make a new post, the Beta area is everything wishes, bugs, new features, issues, etc.

Comment

dude !!! i got the perfect idea !!! move this topic to the beta forum ?

(yes im lazy sometimes :P)

OKOKOKOK--- it's done.. i created a whishlist there ...

Comment

you can cancel a preview render by selecting another material in the material list in our material editor.
            Best regards,
            Devin Kendig
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
            X