render options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• render options

On the "render options" menu..I would like to be able to see the current render-settings that I have loaded.

Re: render options

Do you mean that after loading a visopt, you want to know what the visopt file name was that you loaded? I'm so confused... If we showed you the filename of the visopt that you loaded (if you even loaded one), how would that help? Just because you loaded a visopt, doesn't mean that your current render settings match what that visopt had in it, you could easily change one of the settings, and then the fact that you loaded a visopt from some file is completely irrelevant.

What is the "render options" "menu". Do you mean the render options window? Do you mean that the render options dialog is completely empty? Please give us some more details about this.
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Yes, in the render options window.

I have saved differents visopt for different use (interiors/exteriors/hi res / low res etc...) for speed-up the work.

Expecially during some rendering-tests (I usually use 2 different files simultaneously with 2 different settings) (2 sketchup open with 2 vray open), It will be nice to see which visopt I am using at the moment. so i am not worried to save/load a new visopt.

is it more clear?

I could also post an image....

Comment

I think I understand what you're saying. The problem is that the file name doesn't matter at all, once we load the visopt file in to our plugin, we close the file and don't touch it ever again. You can then adjust settings as you please, and it will have nothing to do with that file you used. Displaying the filename would just add confusion, people would assume that since you used a particular visopt to set up the scene initially, that their settings would be saved in that visopt or something later on.
        Best regards,
        Devin Kendig
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X