uhm... language pack for vray :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhm... language pack for vray :P

well, as i state in the subject, i've been searching for a thread like this and apparently nobody has done it yet.

this is just a humble suggestion: how about a language pack for vray? as everyone here knows, you have customers around the globe, who speak different languages. of course, this haven't stopped you to spread your product (that's good) but i think some language packs would come very in handy, not just for your current customers but for future customers who can try the vray experience in their own language from the begining.

as for me, i speak spanish. thank god i don't have any problems with english, but it would be very nice having vray in spanish. actually, the very same skecthup is available in spanish now.

for my designs i work with AutoCAD 2011, Photoshop CS5 and SkecthUp 7.1, i have CAD 2011 and CS5 both in spanish (because their multi-language pack exist :P) except for SU7.1 because of the vray in english.

well, i already talked too much, haha. i made my point i hope. i believe many people should agree with this, having vray in their own and beloved language. as i said, it's just a humble suggestion hope you can take, but if not, well i tried

thanks in advance!

Re: uhm... language pack for vray :P

I completely agree, the learning curve would be much greater if there were other languages.
    I also speak Spanish and it would be nice if there a Spanish pack.
    I hope you are considering to include in the future.

thanks anyway.

Comment

This topic belong to vfs wishlist forum.
      www.Top3Dstudio.com
      SU 8
      VfS 1.48.89
      Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by 40th
        This topic belong to vfs wishlist forum.
        my mistake :P if some mod would be so kind to move this topic to the respective forum i would appreciate it

thanks for the support, arqira ;D

edit: now that this topic is where it belongs (thanks to the mods), i hope you can take this suggestion in consideration

Comment

we rewrote our product with this in mind, we need the bugs fixed before we start adding polish though.
          Best regards,
          Devin Kendig
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
          X