No announcement yet.

parallel projection (elevation render)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parallel projection (elevation render)

I know that this has been mentioned a couple of times in other threads but i wanted to officially place this on the 'wishlist'

I would appreaciate the ability to render parallel projections to be 'reinstated' in the next release / patch.

This used to work prefectly in version 1.05.30 where i understand that it was actually a bug! ???
    It was simple back then... just turn off the physical camera, tweak the sun intensity to compensate for exposure set the sketchup view to parallel and hey presto... just push render...

Either way its much better than setting the FOV to 1 deg... particularly when the model in question has a significant depth or verticallity as other users have already mentioned.

Please ASGVIS team... don't get rid of the good things!

Otherwise keep up the good work...

Thanks

Dave

Re: parallel projection (elevation render)

hehe we didn't do it on purpose, I promise.
    Best regards,
    Devin Kendig
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

so does that mean that this functionality "is back". It would be great if it was. Is this lack of functionality also what keeps me from producing "axonometric" renderings? I would like to know one way or the other--I'm dying to try out the latest release, but I'm in the middle of a comp, and can't get to it.
      http://wworks.carbonmade.com

Comment

no, the problem is still there, I was just saying that we didn't remove it on purpose.
        Best regards,
        Devin Kendig
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

lmao ;D

Comment

Working...
          X