Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render history settings

Hi,

I'm not sure what to classify this problem as, but it's super annoying. Several times while enabling the history in the VFB, I've clicked "ok" before setting up a path in the History Directory field by mistake. This has caused the pop up dialog to be placed directly behind the VFB. Unfortunately, I can no longer select the VFB to move it since the new popup dialog is active. Windows just dings away but I can't select anything. Alt + tab doesn't select it, and no other tricks I've tried have allowed me to select the popup. If I hover the mouse over the Unreal icon on the taskbar it ghosts all the open windows and I can see the popup, but it is not selectable. I can still save my file and quit Unreal, but the VFB still stays up, even after closing the Epic Games launcher. I have to use the task manager to kill the remaining Unreal tasks because I can't get rid of the dialog.

Thanks for the help!

Hi, 8080ff

Several times while enabling the history in the VFB, I've clicked "ok" before setting up a path in the History Directory field by mistake. This has caused the pop up dialog to be placed directly behind the VFB.
    Sorry for this inconvenience. I have logged an issue for this and will fix it for the future builds. As a workaround for the moment when you click OK and the popup dialog becomes active, just click in the Render history settings dialog and press the enter key. That should simulate that you clicked on the OK button of the pop up dialog and give you access to the Render history settings dialog to modify.

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

That works! Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X