Sequencer not rendering keyframes and motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequencer not rendering keyframes and motion

I'm trying to render a Vray animation in Unreal Engine in which I have a camera movement and an object rotating. The sequencer shows both the camera movement and the rotation of the objects, and the png sequence renders perfectly in Unreal, but when I run the Vray png sequence it just gives me the camera move, with the objects unmoving, no rotation at all. The objects are set to Movable, not Static. Any ideas?

ALSO This morning I came in to a render that ran only camera rail movements, no keyframes for camera offsets. Attached shows what rendered and what didn't. The whole thing renders perfectly in UE4 Movie Render Queue, but not VRay. Frustratingly, I can select a single frame and render it out in Vray just fine, but I obviously can't sit here and render each frame separately, there are over 1500.
    Attached Files

Hi story_garvie,

In my test It looks like everything is exporting and working correctly. If you could send the project or a sample scene that replicates the issue to our support by submitting a request at https://support.chaos.com.

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X