Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Material issue with IOS

Hey everyone,

I'm struggling to solve an issue with rendering. I'm using default V-Ray materials which I didn't change anything. My objects get rendered as they should be (on windows, metal for windows, vulkan, android etc) but when I package my project for IOS, V-Ray materials are not showing up.
    I've uploaded some screenshots to show you how they look.

The first one from the IOS device (iPhone 11 Pro)
    The second one from Metal ES31 on Windows
    The third one from default (SM5)
    The fourth one shows which materials I'm using. From left to right : default unreal material, VRayCarPaintUber Maerial, VRay Material, VRay Material Instance (based on the default unreal engine material) and VRayPBR Material.
    I also attached the output log and the message log of V-Ray.

I haven't found a solution. What might be causing this? Why the objects with VRay materials looks like they have Unreal's WorldGridMaterial on them?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by furkan_bar; 29-06-2022, 12:52 PM.

Hi furkan_bar,

V-Ray for Unreal is not written and intended to work on IOS, this unfortunately means that if you are working on Windows but packaging a game for IOS - it will not work with assets generated by V-Ray. Currently only windows x64 and android is supported and IOS is not in the scope at the moment and anything that is working, however, is not intentional.

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Alexander Atanasov

V-Ray for Unreal & Chaos Vantage QA

Chaos

Comment

Working...
    X