V-Ray Next GPU Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Next GPU Demo

I saw the webinar for it, and there are some parts of the webinar with exterior and environment fog with V-Ray Next. I thought they looked amazing and, sorry if this is out of line, would like to request if there's any chance of releasing the working file for us to study. Even the HDRI looks really good at that demo. I remember V-Ray released some demo scenes previously and I am wondering if this will be next in line.

Although I vaguely remember that this scene is made by a studio, so perhaps it can't be released to general public. The next best thing would be if we could have some explanation for the workflow in creating this great image. From my limited understanding and guesses, perhaps the city is laid out with Railclone, and Forest Pack, with PhoenixFD OceanTex (What about that boat, simulated?) and of course Environment Fog. But they are all just guesses.

Again, sorry if this request is odd/out of the blue. I just really admire this image and would like to learn further.

Let me ask our 3D guys and I will let you know.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

So we did do the scene in-house, but some of the models and textures are from other sources. We could probably remove them, but I'm not sure how useful this will be.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

It's more than enough! Without the model texture that is copyrighted, it's still a lot to learn from. I just request that there is a version where you will list the necessary plugin to open the scene, and not have it collapsed/removed. This is exciting! Thanks a lot Vlado.
        Last edited by Syu_z; 26-03-2019, 08:45 PM. Reason: Adding word

Comment

Working...
        X