Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to apply multiple displacement maps with different materials to one object through Material editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to apply multiple displacement maps with different materials to one object through Material editor?

Hi guys, I'm struggling to translate a multiple displacement Octane renderer process to Vray. I've been following this tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHAydeWg0wk&t=21s and I can't seem to find a proper way to add multiple displacement maps with different materials to a single object through the material editor with out separating the edges of the object. I'm using the same high rez textures as in the tutorial and even after applying a vraydispalcement mod to the object and selecting "use obj mtl" the edges are still not greatly connecting because of "use obj mtl" mod on. Moreover even at 2.0 pixels Edge-length I'm Still getting not as good results as in octane I think. I will send some images attached too. I just want to be able to apply multiple high rez displacements and multiple materials to one object. I would greatly appreciate the help on this matter guys, thank you so much in advance!

I would greatly appreciate the help on this matter guys, thank you so much in advance!

Cheers
    Attached Files

BTW Forgot to add that I have too "keep continuaty" on whoch helps a bit.
    Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X