Even after render completes, windows gets glitchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even after render completes, windows gets glitchy

So I use one GPU for my display and one for rendering. I never have an issues with the fluidity of Windows 10, except for after I do a few renders. I have 32GB of DDR4 RAM, 8700K... Even typing this text, It pauses for a few seconds and then the text comes into view. When I click start, it takes a 2 seconds for start to load up. Any button I press, theres a delay... until I reboot my machine.

Have you checked Task Manager when this happens? What is the CPU/GPU usage at the time, how much free RAM is there? Apparently some process is causing the system to overload. Without more info we can only guess.
    Could you share a screenshot of your taskmanager at the time the problem happens?
    Alexander Soklev | Team Lead | V-Ray GPU

Comment

https://youtu.be/7wRfOIFZti0 I open Task Manager towards the end. Sorry for the vertical recording!

Comment

I cannot open this link. It returns an error saying this clip is duplicated.
        Alexander Soklev | Team Lead | V-Ray GPU

Comment

Comment

Hello,

Please follow up my private message, so we can arrange a remote meeting to further inspect the behavior of your machine.

Comment

Working...
            X