Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught.

When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught.

// Error: line 1: V-Ray : [VUtils::VOptix::OptixPipelineWrapper::launch] 7050: OptiX error encountered in vray_optix7.cpp[314]. Error Code 7050 //
    // Error: line 1: V-Ray : [VUtils::VOptix::OptixPipelineWrapper::launch] 7050: OptiX error encountered in vray_optix7.cpp[314]. Error Code 7050 //

With an error, the render proceeds, and the result of the render comes out in Black. My Vray version is 5.10.22 and Nvidia version is 471.41.

Attached Files

Excluding VRayStochasticFlakes, the problem disappeared, but this time the texture is broken. (when I apply subdivison and motionblur)

Even if it has been resolved, I would like to know why the above error occurs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hong_leeseong; 21-10-2021, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Anyone?? please help...

Comment

Can you send the scene via the contact form so we can take a look? Mention me and include a link to this thread.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thank you! I send you completely now!

This is not a same scene. But you can make that situation very easliy.

I'll give you only sphere and one texture. And there is same issue.

Comment

Did you receive the scene that I sent you? I'll be waiting for you!

Comment

Thank you. I managed to reproduce the issue - it happens when using both Subdivision and Motion blur on GPU. It is already logged (internal bug-tracker id: VGPU-5522). I'll bump its priority additionally. Otherwise, you can use OpenSubdiv as a workaround instead.

Comment

Thank you so much! Unlike other renderer's forums, it's amazing to reflect very active feedback.

Comment

Has this problem still not been resolved? Still noticing it with Vray 5.2 in Maya 2020. A real bugger as I need the speed of RTX to render my scene and all my characters have viewport subdivision. :/ Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by trainofthought View Post
                    Has this problem still not been resolved? Still noticing it with Vray 5.2 in Maya 2020. A real bugger as I need the speed of RTX to render my scene and all my characters have viewport subdivision. :/ Thanks
                    Not quite yet. I've bumped its priority additionally.

Comment

Working...
                    X