Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! How to fix vray cpu to gpu render.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! How to fix vray cpu to gpu render.

How To Fix Vray Cpu To Gpu Render.
    When Rendering The Same CPU Render Scene To GPU My Total Result Is Different I'm Using The Default Settings.
    I'm Using GPU For The First Time, Both renders are attached below Please Let Me Know Thanks In Advance.​

It's difficult to tell what's happening without looking at your settings - especially if you have a LightMix setup for the CPU, did it carry over to the GPU render?
    Can you post screen grabs of the render settings for both CPU and GPU?
    Last edited by NorthVisualStudio; 05-06-2023, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Just looks like your white Balance is off. Always make sure that materials used work in gpu mode since some don't...

Comment

NorthVisualStudio Hi its default settings.​

Comment

Luma3d Hi kindly see the sharpness and detail.​

Comment

I think Luma3d is correct, the colour could be adjusted with a White Balance in the VFB and you should check the Supported features to make sure all your materials work with GPU. I'd also suggest using an Exposures Highlight Burn to reduce the overblown bright areas.

Personally, I use RTX with Brute Force and set Samples Limit to 2500 however, I'm not sure that would have any effect.

Comment

Maybe Auto-White Balance/Auto-Exposure was active during CPU render?
              Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
              Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Looks like there is too much denoiser which is robbing you of the detail.

Comment

Working...
                X