Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gpu camera overide

Hi
    I would like to know if there is anyway of displaying the camera override settings in the viewport window?

I produce photomontages using a cylindrical image as a base and aligning the model to this image. The standard camera does not match the cylindrical image so have to use the camera override and set to spherical panorama. However the changes don't update on the vp window. The only way to see the changes is doing a test render.

Also, is there a reason why the Warped spherical (old-style)​ camera isn't available when set to gpu render.

+1 on this.viewport lacks a few things.............it's good but maybe it's amax and Vray clash

Comment

Originally posted by craig_scott View Post
      Hi
      I would like to know if there is anyway of displaying the camera override settings in the viewport window?
      Sorry to say, there isn't a way to do that because the effect occurs during rendering. You could always use IPR/Viewport IPR.

Originally posted by craig_scott View Post
      Also, is there a reason why the Warped spherical (old-style)​ camera isn't available when set to gpu render.
      It is not supported.
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X