Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray RT is now available for download

Hello,

V-Ray RT (full version as well as demo) is now available for download from our site:

http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downloads.html?s=v-rayrt

The help index for V-Ray RT is here:

http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/rt100/

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

I can still only see the demo !!

Comment

Yes, I suppose because your order has not been processed yet. You will get a confirmation email for this.

Best regards,
      Vlado

Comment

I

For some reason I cant figure why the demo is not working here.
        I'm Using Windows 7 RC 64bit and 3dsmax Design 2010 and Vray SP3a

Here is a image of the max view but I cant seam to be able to activate Vray RT in the viewport....
        Attached Files

Comment

Simply make the viewport in question smaller (so that it is less than 320x240 pixels).

Best regards,
          Vlado

Comment

Simply make the viewport in question smaller (so that it is less than 320x240 pixels).

Best regards,
            Vlado

Comment

window is too big.. make it 320x240 or smaller.

/Thomas
              www.suurland.com
              www.cg-source.com
              www.hdri-locations.com

Comment

I've already resize it but still no luck, I can render as a image selecting activeshade in the rendering rollout, but not able to figure how to get it working in the viewport

images attached
                Attached Files

Comment

Already got it to work, thanks

Comment

Vlado, from where can I buy Vray RT?

Demo works fine but to small and runs out of time very quickly, but I've seen enought I guess.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by GoncaloP View Post
                      Vlado, from where can I buy Vray RT?

Demo works fine but to small and runs out of time very quickly, but I've seen enought I guess.

Cheers
                      If you have a local V-Ray reseller that you use they probaly have it. But you've been around a long time so you probably bought V-Ray from Chaos direcly back in the day.
                      You can get it online from several different sources: we have it at vray.info and you can also get it from Trinity3D etc.
                      Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Originally posted by egz View Post
                        If you have a local V-Ray reseller that you use they probaly have it. But you've been around a long time so you probably bought V-Ray from Chaos direcly back in the day.
                        You can get it online from several different sources: we have it at vray.info and you can also get it from Trinity3D etc.
                        Hello Torgeir,

Yes I've bought Vray from Chaos directly, however recive the dongle from CaixaDigital some time ago, but I never deal with them here.

I'm trying to do the checkout, but I've some questions about it:

Is there a box that is need to be shiped or is avaiable for download directly?
                        Where the shipment cames from? I'm wondering because it displays at $ wich in this case I will have to pay extra taxes here to get it from US.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Since you already have a dongle, there is no need to ship anything; your dongle can be reprogrammed with a license for V-Ray RT remotely.

For more information I guess it would be best to write to vray@chaosgroup.com, I'm sure the support guys will be able to give you more precise information.

Best regards,
                          Vlado

Comment

Hello Torgeir,

Yes I've bought Vray from Chaos directly, however recive the dongle from CaixaDigital some time ago, but I never deal with them here.

I'm trying to do the checkout, but I've some questions about it:

Where the shipment cames from? I'm wondering because it displays at $ wich in this case I will have to pay extra taxes here to get it from US.

Thanks in advance
                            Since you already have a dongle there shouldn't be anything shipping. After installation you will have to send chaos a file genereated by the license server, and they will return a new file that will add the VRayRT license to the dongle you already have.
                            Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Originally posted by egz View Post
                              Since you already have a dongle there shouldn't be anything shipping. After installation you will have to send chaos a file genereated by the license server, and they will return a new file that will add the VRayRT license to the dongle you already have.
                              It doesnt allow me not to check shipping method...

Next Day (1 business day) - $25.00
                              Two-Day (2 business days) - $20.00
                              Standard (Ground) Shipping (3-5 business days) - $10.00

International - $35.00

Comment

Working...
                              X