Where do I download Vray RT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I download Vray RT?

My order has been processed but I can only see the Demo version in the chaosgroup download section. I am very eager to to use this
    Thanks
    E

"INSTALLATION: You will be able to download the VRay RT installer for your version of 3ds max from your account at ChaosGroup.com . If you have lost your login information, please contact us and we will resend it."

http://trinity3d.com/store/VRay-Real...ER-p-1928.html

You should receive an email with instructions on how to download it once we have processed your order; if you want to check just in case, please email us to vray@chaosgroup.com or call any of the phone numbers listed on our website.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks
      I have sent it to vray@chaosgroup.com.
      Feel free to delete this thread
      E
      Last edited by Eaton; 04-06-2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I've got the same problem. I only have access to the demo build too. I got the confirmation email, but the user name given is incorrect. I can't log in with the user name in the email, as the site says it's a non existent one, and it's not available to download when I log in with my existing user name

*EDIT* Wow, already got a new email in the time it took to post this. Thank you all
        Last edited by Mediastation; 04-06-2009, 09:11 AM.
        Thou shalt not kill clients - For they know not what they ask

www.mediastation.co.uk

Comment

Also got everything running now. Thanks to Chaosgroup and Trinity3d for the gr8 service.
          OMG RT is awesome
          E

Comment

Working...
          X