No announcement yet.

DR: machine released because there is no more pending work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run into the same problem and I have 16 cores.
    I tryed to reset the rendersettings and I tryed to merge the scene into a new scene.
    Doesnt help.
    Im using the latest vray next.

Same for GPU and CPU.
    Restarting the client pc's seems to help.
    Last edited by Ihno; 22-12-2020, 08:37 AM.
    German guy, sorry for my English.

Comment

My turn...

Started today, randomly. 3ds Max 2022, latest official V-ray release. x2 DR nodes.

Checking task manager on each node, an instance of max loads on each machine with around 10GB memory usage but it just wont kick in with the buckets. It then dumps the memory and starts starts all over again.

Restarted the nodes, and spawners. No joy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-24 125044.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.4 KB ID:	1123035

Comment

Hey DanSHP,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing such issues.
        Started today, randomly
        Do you recall making any hardware/software changes on any of the machines?

Would it be possible to send us the logs from both the client and server machines? You can attach them here or submit them via our contact form (just make sure to mention this thread or my name in the subject). Please also share information about your system configuration - OS/CPU/GPU/driver versions.
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

I was running into the same issue. In my case, I noticed I was exceeding the dynamic memory limit and that was caused because I was using a lot of v-ray displacement in the scene. Quick tip, try disabling v-ray displacement in global switches and see if it helps. Hope this is useful.

Comment

Working...
          X