Vray 5 Beta Orthographic Rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 5 Beta Orthographic Rendering

Having a weird issue after working in the viewport or maybe after importing items from another scene. I will switch back and forth between Ortho and Perspective views while working on the scene, then when I try to render a perspective view, Vray will still render Ortho view instead. I have to close the scene and re-open it. One time, the scene crashed upon opening and I had to use an autobackup since the scene was unusable.

Just to be sure, do you have the Orthographic camera mode activated in the camera rollout of the render settings? Otherwise, does it happen one every scene? Could you demonstrate the issue in a video recording? If only this scene is affected, could you send it to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail along with your V-Ray and host platform versions.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I thought it was a one off but its happening again. Ill try to get a video recording.

Comment

My card wouldnt allow me to record a video and render at the same time. I dont see and option for orthographic render in camera settings. Also if that were the case, it wouldn't correct itself with a restart of Max. The first pic is Orthographic view. The second is Perspective view. The third is Perspective view after restarting Max. It seems to happen after I import an item from another scene.
        Last edited by DustinMoore5; 19-06-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I am unable to reproduce the issue. Could you attach the scene here and post a step-by-step description of the issue reproduction? Also, what versions of V-Ray and 3ds Max are you using?
          Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
          Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
          X