Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll back to Vray 2.2 from Vray 5 makes environment fog stop working in GPU mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll back to Vray 2.2 from Vray 5 makes environment fog stop working in GPU mode.

I upgraded to Vray 5 (Maya) to try but had to roll back to Vray next 2.2 as my trial is running out. Unfortunately the environment fog in Vray next 2.2 now doesn't work. I can open up older files with the fog already applied and it renders, but as soon as you edit any value, the env fog stops working. I've reproduced this with my friend and his stopped working as well. ANyone else have this issue ? any fixes or thoughts?Thanks!

I posted this one week ago, is there any way for someone from Chaos group to even acknowledge this? I feel like Im being forced to upgrade to vray 5 if this problem cannot be solved

Comment

It seems to be working fine on my end. Could you send the scene in question to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail.
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
        It seems to be working fine on my end. Could you send the scene in question to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail.
        I have emailed you over a week ago with zero responses. For others who may have this problem let me know and I'll send a link to the dropbox.

Comment

I'm out of ideas as to how best to get the attention of the support team, it's been over a week and nobody has even replied (other than the auto generated message) Any ideas on how to get their attention?

Comment

Hi emanshiu,

Apologies for the delay and thank you for providing more details via email. We'll make sure to assist you ASAP.
            Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

The issue is now fixed and available in the latest nightly builds.
              Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
              Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
              X