Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lights in GPU mode

Hi,
    I'm totally new to the GPU rendering, but I thought it's a good time to try it and decide which is better for me.
    The main problem is when I change settings from CPU to RTX and render with basic settings, whole scene is dark (please check attached images comparing CPU and RTX rendering). I read a lot of articles about GPU rendering but I didn't find any solution. Probably I'm doing some beginner's mistakes?
    I'm using RTX 2060 Super with the latest drivers and SketchUp 2020 with the latest Vray Next update.

Hi damian_czyzowski

Can you try enabling the Auto Exposure Value (EV) option and see if that improves the situation (V-Ray Asset Editor > Camera > Exposure Value (EV)? You can do so by clicking on the 'Auto' button on the right side of the value number - it's enabled when blue and disabled when grayed.

If that doesn't help, please forward the project to support@chaosgroup.com for further investigation. You can use the Pack Project tool from Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project. Make sure to mention this thread in the email.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi nikoleta.garkova,
      Thank you for the quick answer. Changing EV to auto mode actually helps.
      Final result (image attached) is quite good but totally different than CPU render. Anyway lights are working very well, so thank you once again
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X