Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught..

When using the Vray RTX render, the render of MotionBlur does not get caught.

// Error: line 1: V-Ray : [VUtils::VOptix::OptixPipelineWrapper::launch] 7050: OptiX error encountered in vray_optix7.cpp[314]. Error Code 7050 //
    // Error: line 1: V-Ray : [VUtils::VOptix::OptixPipelineWrapper::launch] 7050: OptiX error encountered in vray_optix7.cpp[314]. Error Code 7050 //

With an error, the render proceeds, and the result of the render comes out in Black. My Vray version is 5.10.22 and Nvidia version is 471.41.

------------------------------------------------------

Excluding VRayStochasticFlakes, the problem disappeared, but this time the texture is broken. (when I apply subdivison and motionblur)

Even if it has been resolved, I would like to know why the above error occurs.
    Attached Files

Same issue... please help..
    Attached Files

Comment

Answered you here.
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X