Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPU rendering issue

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with GPU rendering with CUDA, RTX with Bucket or progressive settings, it doesn't matter, it doesn't work at all.
    I have the latest version of 3ds max and the latest version of V-ray.

Can someone help me, I have to render a short animation of 300 frames, rendering works only with CPU but it takes too long...

My computer consists of the following components:
    - Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
    - RAM 32 GB
    - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER

I would like to add that I have already rendered other scenes on this computer using GPU, and there was no problem, can someone tell me what am i doing wrong?

In the attachment there is a description of the error.

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files and photos. Transfer up to 2GB free. File sharing made easy!

You may be running out of memory. Please confirm if that is indeed the case by monitoring your VRAM usage through a third-party software such as GPU-Z. If that's the case, you would have to optimize your VRAM utilization by f.e. reducing the quality of hair/displacement, using proxies, mipmapping textures, etc. If that's not the case do send (or attach a similar WT link) the scene so we can take a look.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

hermit.crab Thanks for the quick reply, I have sent everything at the link you provided.

Comment

Working...
      X