Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error : [MemoryManagerGpu::releaseUnmappedMemoryFromInstance] 700: Could not release device buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error : [MemoryManagerGpu::releaseUnmappedMemoryFromInstance] 700: Could not release device buffer

​Hello,

I have this error many times when I run interactive rendering on GPU (2x2080Ti with NVlink).
    Updating VRay and 3dsmax didn't help and I'm using the recommended GPU driver. It doesn't seem scene dependent, happens with all kinds of scenes, when I edit something in IPR, this happens and I have to restart Max to fix it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-14 082124.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1162335

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is there any way to avoid this?

(Other question: Is there a way to find which object's texture has TexRGBTintMax? Sometimes I have the same kind of warning with FastSSSsomething and I have no way of finding it and eliminating it from the scene)

Thanks,
    David

Originally posted by thepixon View Post
    ​Hello,

I have this error many times when I run interactive rendering on GPU (2x2080Ti with NVlink).
    Updating VRay and 3dsmax didn't help and I'm using the recommended GPU driver. It doesn't seem scene dependent, happens with all kinds of scenes, when I edit something in IPR, this happens and I have to restart Max to fix it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-14 082124.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1162335

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is there any way to avoid this?

(Other question: Is there a way to find which object's texture has TexRGBTintMax? Sometimes I have the same kind of warning with FastSSSsomething and I have no way of finding it and eliminating it from the scene)

Thanks,
    David
    Best send a scene via the contact form so we can take a look. As for the second question, it could certainly be done with a script.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X