Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New to GPU and have some issues with an interior project

hello all,

I work on my first project in GPU and have some issues\ misunderstanding what I'm missing...
    i am render on gpu with the setting attached. the scene is in the very start. and i check my scene and see that the gpu after 11 minutes is very noised.. and with the denoiser its look very weird and blurry also the gpu is darker.
    please se all attached and help me figure out what i do wrong
    thank you!

vray 6 - last
    hardware:

Intel Xeon Gold 6148 @ 2.40GHz
    Skylake-SP 14nm Technology X2

191GB DDR4

4083MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti

Hi, thanks for posting. There is no accurate way of evaluating the performance of V-Ray CPU against V-Ray GPU. You can compare your GPU performance against other GPUs using the V-Ray Benchmark - https://www.chaos.com/vray/benchmark

Last edited by vladimir_krastev; 22-02-2023, 12:46 AM.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi yossi_orenshtein. Apart from the performance topic I would like to mention a few other points:

- the GPU after 11 is very noised - Again this is dependent on the scene, render settings and the hardware itself. Please have a look at GPU Render Settings and GPU Supported Features

- denoiser its look very weird and blurry - this depends on how much noise are you trying to clear out and what are the VRayDenoiser settings

- also the GPU is darker - this falls again in the territory of GPU versus CPU comparison which is by large not possible. I can't say anything more on this without the scene

If you are still trying to figure out the answers and struggle to do so, please send us your scene. You can do that here or you can use the support contact form. Please include a link to this thread in your e-mail.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X