have issue with IPR rendering/RailClone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have issue with IPR rendering/RailClone

i have several scenes where rendering with IPR and changing a value in a vray material (for example: metalness from 0.5 to 1.0) and the bottom of the IPR window bounces back and fourth between "Rendering" and "Loading Bitmaps".

this is VRAY GPU 6 update 1.2. 2 RTX 4080's with Driver v531.41.

if i stop the IPR after making the change, then render again with the new value, it renders just fine.

now, one thing that seems interesting. i use RailClone a lot, usually for a preset or a simple RC object that I create. In my current scene, I have a Preset used: Railclone library>Civil Engineering>Traffic>Guardrail 1.

once that's created, i pick the material from the railclone object in the scene to put it in the slate material editor, then i changed the metalness or diffuse color or reflection bitmap (playing around disconnecting/connecting etc) and each time i change it, that's when the probelm happens.

if i change the RC object material that's when it shows up. If i change another object's material IPR seems to work normally.

thanks,

PS - IPR window log attached
    Attached Files

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Can you try to update to the latest RailClone version 6.1.3 - there was an issue with previous ones that could cause endless updates.

Best regards,
    Yavor
    Yavor Rubenov
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

as it happens, just the other day we updated! it seems to be work AOK now. thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X