Exposure Issues with Nightly Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposure Issues with Nightly Build

Is anyone using the nightly builds? I have an issue with the Exposure settings being different in RT than in Advanced and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Taking a scene from a previous set up, before the nightly I just installed a few days ago, and what comes out of RT seems to be all nice, but the Advance is totally different, not taking all the exposure settings into account. See the image I attach. Usually I light in GPU RT and then do my final rendering in Advanced. Did someone else run into this?

Left is RT, right is Advanced. See the settings for Exposure under the Exposure TAB on the far right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	885168

I'll make a note about that.
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I think I've messed up the exposure for the production renderer in the nightlies... will fix it.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
        I think I've messed up the exposure for the production renderer in the nightlies... will fix it.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        Thanks Vlado, can you let me know when it is fixed so that I can download that one as soon as it comes out?

Best
        alex

Comment

Originally posted by padre.ayuso View Post
          Thanks Vlado, can you let me know when it is fixed so that I can download that one as soon as it comes out?

Best
          alex
          Hi Vlado,
          Just bumping this up as I wanted to check if this was fixed. I think I also found out where the error may lay. In the exposure settings if I have the camera selected then I get the correct exposure for that camera. However, even in RT, if I'm out of the camera, in perspective mode, the exposure settings are lost and I get a different exposure, usually darker and lower, I'm guessing the default exposure settings for VRay? I'm sure it is quick to fix, but I wanted to download the next nightly and I just wanted confirmation.

Comment

I pushed my changes today, so hopefully the next nightly will be fine.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
              I pushed my changes today, so hopefully the next nightly will be fine.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              Thanks Vlado! Appreciated!

Best
              alex

Comment

Working...
              X