Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having the option to save (what you see on..) VFB without sRGB activated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having the option to save (what you see on..) VFB without sRGB activated.

Hi guys,

Is it possible to have sRGB deactivated and export what I see in VFB?
    Like having "copy current channel to clipboard" to directly save on a given directory
    There an example below of what I'm currently trying to achieve and it is only possible via Copy to clipboard.

Regards,
    Ledian

Regards,
    Ledian

The sRGB curve button is for previewing purposes only and is not saved in the image. The gamma application in the case of saving images is set through the 'Save Image' dialogue, so in order to save the image without the gamma correction, set an override gamma of 1 if saving jpgs, pngs, etc. Exrs are linearly saved and its gamma correction is applied in the viewing software itself, so you may need to apply an inverse gamma (0.4545) to be viewed as desired.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
      The sRGB curve button is for previewing purposes only and is not saved in the image. The gamma application in the case of saving images is set through the 'Save Image' dialogue, so in order to save the image without the gamma correction, set an override gamma of 1 if saving jpgs, pngs, etc. Exrs are linearly saved and its gamma correction is applied in the viewing software itself, so you may need to apply an inverse gamma (0.4545) to be viewed as desired.
      Thank you!

That's been there since V1 and I totally forgot about it!!

Sorry guys, totally struggling to keep my head together these days with all the technical stuff.

Again thank you for bothering to answer such a stupid question.

Regards,
      Ledian
      Regards,
      Ledian

Comment

Working...
      X