Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorCorrect full function?

Hello.

Does VrayRT support ColorCorrect full function at next update?
    I want you to support it if possible.

Thanks.

We might expand support for the ColorCorrect texture, but in the meantime, you can use the ColorCorrection texture in 3ds Max 2009, which is better supported.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Vlado, it might be worth doing a poll to see how many people actually do use it, or consider it a fundamental plugin that RT would be worth while supporting. I know I for one use it everyday and couldn't live without it, but I don't know if I am a typical user... however I do get the impression people use it a lot.

just my 2 cents

Comment

I know that many people are using it, that's why I said we might consider expanding the support for it

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I am very typical and I am very Color Correct...

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
            I am looking forward to supporting ColorCorrect full function at next update.

Comment

If you are on >2009 is there any compelling reason to use Color Correct instead of the Max one?

b
              Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
              e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

Originally posted by simmsimaging View Post
                If you are on >2009 is there any compelling reason to use Color Correct instead of the Max one?...

I have a huge collection of materials that use Color Correct and I'm too lazy to convert them for the Max color correct tool. Maybe someone can write a script ?

Comment

Gotcha. I just thought maybe I was missing some functionality.

I have been flipping over to the new Max one as mats come up. Doing them all at once is arduous but one at a time hasn't been bad.

b
                  Brett Simms

www.heavyartillery.com
                  e: brett@heavyartillery.com

Comment

I don't really like the Max one, and the non-Max one has a more logical layout and support for map slots and such.

Comment

Originally posted by duke2 View Post
                      I don't really like the Max one, and the non-Max one has a more logical layout and support for map slots and such.
                      agreed. I find the functionality of the non-max one much, much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X