VrayMTL environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayMTL environment

We use this All the time. It's tough to get something like chrome looking good, while getting something like stainless, and a plain glossy material at the same time.

the way our photographers do it is by using multiple exposures. What I do is use the same environment with different brightnesses and gammas. that way I get the same reflections, but at the values I needed.

Is this on the board at all? I thought it was, but haven't seen that be updated really. Most everything else seems to have been addressed. I didn't see that listed at all anywhere on the change log even as an item to be addressed.

This is the correct board yes VRayMtl environment support is indeed a useful feature and we will definitely implement it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I keep looking at the change log about every month to see if it's fixed, but am always sadly disappointed.
      Definitely happy about some of the other fixes though, like hidden lights, different hide methods actually working now, and some other things like that.
      This is the only thing left that doesn't work within our workflow. But as I mentioned, we use it heavily.

Comment

It depends on which changelog you are looking at; not everything that we do goes in there; but in any case, like I said the feature will be implemented for the next official update, which should be quite soon.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X