Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FumeFX with VRAY RT

Hello,

I'm working with FumeFX and usually, making the fine setup of fumeFx rendering take long time.
    I'm in love with the VrayRT engine But i can't see my FumeFX work with it.
    In other hand, i can use FinalRender Active shade , And tune FumeFX in real time like a dream.

I would realy love if you do something to make VRAY RT and FumeFX working together !!

Best regards
    GHiOM = Guillaume Gaillard
    freelance 3D artist
    www.ghiom.com

Unfortunately this will not be possible. V-Ray RT renders outside of 3ds Max, and requires that the shaders are specifically coded for V-Ray. It was a matter of choice for us - forgo support for the standard 3ds Max rendering API and loose compatibility with other 3rd party plugins (materials, textures, atmospherics etc) but gain significant freedom to implement other features easily (distributed rendering, hardware acceleration, smooth and stable workflow); or stick to the 3ds Max API and loose all the other stuff. We made our choice

With that said, we may, however, add support for Phoenix.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    Last edited by vlado; 30-03-2010, 01:57 AM.
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Ok i understand .
      Congratulation for the Distributed rendering for Vray RT !! that's really rocks Never ( even with Modo ) i take so much fun to setup something in 3D

So waiting for Phoenix ! ( i hope to receive a positive answer for the Beta Test )
      freelance 3D artist
      www.ghiom.com

Comment

please oh please add support for phoenix. kind of blows FR has implemented support in their realtime utility.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FumeIRtest..png
Views:	1
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	842899

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Yes it's very handy
          freelance 3D artist
          www.ghiom.com

Comment

Working...
          X