Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray Light Parameters - Could Really Use This...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Light Parameters - Could Really Use This...

Vlado, it would be extremely helpful for me to set up nice, fast-rendering studio lighting if RT (CPU and GPU) supported the Invisible and Affect Reflections parameters in Vray Light (actually, all of the parameters would be useful, but these seem the most important). I'm demoing Vray for some artists who work for the marketing dept. of a large US retail outlet and I'd like to be able to get them more control over the specular element in their materials and be able to see it immediately in RT/GPU. This could help me sell you a few seats...

Any chance of this happening soon?

Thanks so much,

-Alan

Those should work fine for the CPU version, I think. We are working to get them on the GPU as well (actually I think the "invisible" flag should work even now though I'm not 100% sure and I can't check right away).

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hmmm...Yes, Invisible is in fact working in CPU and GPU, but Affect Reflections does not work in either.

Anything you can do to get Affect Reflections going would be most appreciated!

Thanks so much Vlado,

-Alan

Comment

I will make a note to look into it; it would be next week at the earliest though.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
          ...it would be next week at the earliest though.
          ...Which would be perfect as my next corporate demo is in two weeks...

If you can do it, it would be great, Vlado - Thanks!

-Alan

Comment

Working...
          X