Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Color Correction map

Hi Vlado,
    is it possible add this map? All our big library has inside this map before any bitmap.
    We want to see the possibility to use RT in production. Only for interior rendering (exterior is impossible for RAM consuming)
    But without this map is impossible for us. Too much time only for rebuilt every shader.
    VRay-RT (CPU and GPU) not support this map. For now we use only VRay production render, as usual.
    Thanks ))
    Last edited by cecofuli; 06-02-2012, 07:56 AM.
    www.francescolegrenzi.com

VRay - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book
    Corona - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book

--- FACEBOOK ---

Can you tell me which features of the map you are using? I think we currently only take into account the gamma, but we can add the other functionality as needed.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado,
      thanks for the support. Usually we change Lightness rollout from Standard to Advanced. Often we change RGB gamma, Hue Shift and Saturation. Sometime also the Hue Tint and Strength.
      Thanks ))

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

We are talking about the built-in 3ds Max Color correction map, right? Because those things should be working in the CPU version of V-Ray RT.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes Vlado,
          but as I have pointed out, it works on CPU (sorry, my mistake) However I am interested in the RT version for interior.
          I want to check the difference in quality/time with QMC+LC with one single i7970 and RT GPU version (560 GT 2GB or 580 3GB if all will work) in a real production scenario.
          Than I will decide what to do with our hardware. Buy new CPU or GPU. But without CC map it's impossible to think to something useful in our "environment"

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

Working...
          X