Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable features

Heya

Using RT is a pain in the *&&... Most of my scenes have a lot of displacement and TS/MS applied to them. Any chance to have a tick box to disable TS/MS so scenes would transfer faster and work better on RT please?
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Hm there is already a displacement check-box but it only affects render-time displacement done through the VRayDisplacementMod modifier or through a material. If you don't want TurboSmooth or MeshSmooth modifiers to be taken into account then just turn them off for the viewport (the RT engine always takes a mesh as it appears in the viewport).

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Aaa ok then, I thought vray use the render settings. In that case I'm set to go and time to optymize scenes for usable RT use hehe.

Thanks, bye.

Comment

On Scriptspot, if I remember correctly, there is a script to disable TS and MS with one click.
        www.francescolegrenzi.com

VRay - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book
        Corona - THE COMPLETE GUIDE - The book

--- FACEBOOK ---

Comment

Yup I got it, I did use it a lot lately but I think there is no tick to just disable - but rather change all ts/ms options at once. Gotta open it again and just re-edit the script I guess to do what I want to do - good tip thanks mate!

Comment

Working...
          X