What's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up?

Just wanted to hear, what's happening with vrscans.
    I emailed Gavril and sales a few months ago as my license is running out (I think tomorrow) and wanted to check back about plans, because not much changed in one year. No reply whatsoever, which is really strange for chaos group support.
    Sheepishly asking:​ Is anybody still there and doing anything except custom scans for clients?
    Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
    www.AddYourLight.com
    Always looking to learn, become better and serve better.

"Is anybody still there and doing anything except custom scans for clients?" I'm not familiar with the bussines strategy of the company, but apparently the library is kind of hmmm outstripped by the custom scans. The fact that i'm the only employee reading this forum (the customers of the payed service do not use the forum, they directly write mails) is pointing clearly to this conclusion. Don't get this wrong, if i have to bet for the future, the library has good chances to remain the single vrscans service here, very probably the payed scans will be delegated to contractors located in the customer countries (sending physical samples is kind of pain for the companies). But this is just a guess, i have some meetings scheduled for the beggining of january, and will directly set the question about the library, so hopefully will be able to give you more info after that.

Comment

Good feedback. Thanks.
      maybe you can kindly check with someone what happened with my emails? Repeatedly wrote them and never got an answer. That's really sad.
      Add Your Light LogoCheck out my tutorials, assets, free samples and weekly newsletter:
      www.AddYourLight.com

Comment

My ticket numbers are 161-823-3204 and 157-640-8979
        www.AddYourLight.com

Comment

I got a reply. Thanks!
          www.AddYourLight.com

Comment

Working...
          X