Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview library ?

Hey,

It is possible to see the preview of the library please ?
    This is difficult to decide to buy something without to see it heyhey (i know we can ask a full evaluation but it can be great to see before...what is it ?).
    Perhaps you can show the library without the possibility to download it.

Thank you,
    Damien
    www.deex.info

of course the library will be shown in pictures and will be available for downloading and free rendering with watermark
    it's just still under construction. perhaps we will add materials incrementally, this means once you buy a license, you will be able to use any material that is under this license, including the new ones, that will be added after that.

Comment

Quick question : i am testing vrscans. I don't know if the current library is the one in construction but this is very difficult to have a clear view of all materials.
      We need to have :
      - categories (metal, wood, fabric..)
      - the name of the material
      - multiple render in preview

- bonus : a plugin inside Maya to have directly the library online and offline (i can do it...)

Thank you,
      Damien
      www.deex.info

Comment

The problem you mentioned is really very annoying, we are dealing with big count of materials and this was discussed many times. Unfortunately the windows shell does not provide a mechanism to embed a thumbnail in an arbitrary file, i mean without additional shell plugins, that requires changes in the vray installation mechanism etc. Of course if there is no way, we will provide such a plugin, but i suspect it will not work for the maya file open dialog, because unlike 3ds max, they have own file open dialog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivaylo Katev View Post
          The problem you mentioned is really very annoying, we are dealing with big count of materials and this was discussed many times. Unfortunately the windows shell does not provide a mechanism to embed a thumbnail in an arbitrary file, i mean without additional shell plugins, that requires changes in the vray installation mechanism etc. Of course if there is no way, we will provide such a plugin, but i suspect it will not work for the maya file open dialog, because unlike 3ds max, they have own file open dialog.
          I am talking about the website.
          www.deex.info

Comment

i see, yes, the website will be reconstructed anyway, and we will keep your point in mind.

Comment

Working...
            X