VR Scans for MODO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR Scans for MODO?

Pretty please!! There are a lot of VRay and MODO users out there, that would Im sure be happy to pay for this - me included!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it is very useful to know all this. We will definitely consider having the VRscans materials supported by V-Ray for Modo when are updating the product roadmap

With regards,
    Dinko
    Dinko Dimitrov
    VP VRscans
    Chaos Software

Comment

Thanks Dinko! I know this would be great for me, and also lots of other MODO users....

Comment

Yes Please!

Comment

Yes, I have it logged as an issue to add support for the VRscan materials in V-Ray for MODO.
          I can't really give a time frame, as there are other issues to attend to as well.

Greetings,
          Vladimir Nedev
          Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

The V-Ray for MODO nightly build from 2018.02.03 ( build number 28009 ) has the V-Ray Scanned material.

Note that this material requires a UI license for its interface to be available.
            If the interface is disabled, you can click on any of the controls and a dialog will pop-up telling you that a license could not be obtained.

The VRscan licenses are the same across different DCC apps, so you can request a trial for one of the other supported apps from here : https://www.chaosgroup.com/vrscans#library-trial
            and use it with V-Ray for MODO.

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev
            Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
            X