VRscans with Adobe dimension CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRscans with Adobe dimension CC

Is there anyway to use VRscans with Adobe dimension CC? This is a really interesting combination - for quick ''keyshot'' style visualisation.

Many thanks

Will

Hi Will,

Currently, Adobe dimension CC does not support VRscans and it is not on the roadmap for 2018.
    Really appreciate your question and we will consider this possibility technically and business-wise.

Cheers,
    Dinko
    Dinko Dimitrov
    VP VRscans
    Chaos Software

Comment

What we see is that a lot of our clients are quickly making mockups in Keyshot. They are getting good results quickly and then want us to match them in Vray for the full production environment and final outputs. There is a translation between keyshot and Vray (materials and lighting) that means we have an area of discussion about finishes, lighting, textures etc...

If we use Dimensions as a serious alternative to keyshot we can bring everything into a Vray environment and my chances of doing a direct translation are greatly improved. VRscans would be the natural extension of this as I can then share libraries of scanned materials and have a perfect 1 on 1 match.

Guess we are a bit of the way off that situation though. But I think it offers some pretty interesting workflows.

Comment

Working...
      X