Vrayscan is incompatible with Renderfarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vrayscan is incompatible with Renderfarm

Just to informed you that the vrayscan material is not compatible with services like Rebusfarm. The support is unable to predict when the mat is properly launched or not to the scene. They recommand to get rid of vrayscanned material.
    I face the problem with the mirror scan material, It just simply return black without reflection.

Scanned + renderfarm is a time saver strategy but at the moment it's really not the case for sure.
    Last edited by fraggle; 24-06-2018, 05:48 AM.

Well, this is interesting. I mean, the Vrscans are not something special that needs separate software, it's part of VRay, even if they they have no licenses installed, only watermark will appear, it's not reason for full lack of rendering.

Comment

Can you please recommand a renderfarm provider then, I lost almost 2 weeks and I'm now behind my deadline.

Comment

Hello! Thank you for reporting this. The materials should be fully supported on Rebus Farm, so this is an issue we need to investigate with the particular material used. Can you please tell me the exact name of the vrscan file you are using and we will work to resolve this.

Gary Gavrilov
        VRscans Key Account Manager
        Gavril "Gary" Gavrilov
        VRscans | Key Account Manager

Comment

mirror_1_e.vrscan
          But frankly speaking, it's a triple punishment:
          - Vrayscan compatibility test on your client cost
          - Render point that run away
          - Miss deadline + Stress

Imagine a car where the dev is done under driver safety, that's the general filling I have about all software!

Comment

Working...
          X