90s Cafe-Enscape 2.7 Preview

Small 90s cafe

Model : Sketchup

Render : 2.7 P2

Hope you like it

…especially with your over all so high quality here in the forum, please stop hoping if someone likes it or not :wink: it doesn’t matter anyway!
But yes, I like it ! :slight_smile: very very much so - especially the here so well matching and perfectly detailed interiors <3 and the reached pefect lighting also.

can I order a cafe now?

Incredible and detailed work once again. I really like this forum and seeing people’s wonderful work and I hope the team at Enscape keep this community going and improving this software. Well done on the work, looking great.

Thank you so much … Your cup of coffee is ready:thumbsup: :wink:

I overall like your renders, but this time I think you can do better with textures, texture direction and quality(resolution), stiff pillows. Renderings looks like oil paintings or maybe thats what you are aiming for?

Thank you so much

Thanks for your suggestions. I will take note of it. In this project I used low quality textures to reduce the overall size. And some of the images I like to render oil paintings are because my hobby wants to change a bit :smiley: :smiley: