Hallo
i have placed some enscape trees in a large contekst model, but now i would like to change the tree without having to replace the component. I have tried placing a new tree in the asset library component but it does not link in to Enscape while it is in the original component. Can anyone help?
I have found a workaround where i reload a non Enscape component in instead and the enscape tree and then placing a new enscape tree in this component and deleting the reloded one. But it could be nice if there is a easier way to change the asset library tree without doing all this.
@Christoffer_1 , thanks a lot for your first post here and welcome to our forum.
Just to make sure I’m understanding you correctly, you simply want to replace multiple (of the same) trees at once with a different tree from the Asset Library without having to remove the trees and then placing new trees down? That would not be possible at the moment. But, I will gladly file your wish as a feature request if what mentioned above is what you’re asking for. 
I didn’t get Your work around.. I would first insert a new component which You want.. then use a plugin from “JHS PowerBar” (by Rick Wilson) - Composwapper.. it would replace them all keeping relative rotation and scale intact.
or without plugins.. I would sellect in OUTLINER all components to replace and group them for easy future selection.. I would incert a component to replace with.. I would Ctrl+X it. I would go inside the component I want to replace. Select all. Delete. Paste the new component. Go out from current component (no inside a group containing all components to be replaced). Ctrl+A. Explode.