Hi there,
Will this work?
NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card which has 2GB VRAM, 8GB of RAM.
Hi there,
Will this work?
NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card which has 2GB VRAM, 8GB of RAM.
@Tiger_1 , I’m afraid, Enscape 3.2 and onward will require a GPU with 4GB of VRAM or more. Feel free to refer to our system requirements here. So in this case we can only suggest going with an NVIDIA card that has at least 4GB of video memory - I know the current GPU price situation is out of dire, but if you have the chance I would go for something like the GTX 1660 Super or 1660 Ti. Alternatives would also be any card from the RTX 2xxx or RTX 3xxx lineup.
3070 RTX (good) or 3080 RTX (better). You’re not saving any time, money or stress buying a cheap graphic card that you’ll have to replace in 12 months. Good tools are not cheap.