Hi everyone!
This is my latest project using Enscape.
Hope you enjoy it! ![]()
Thanks for sharing these beautiful renderings @Pis3DStudio
Thank you very much! It’s always a pleasure to create projects using Enscape!!
Some really fantastic renderings, well done! They look very lifelike indeed. As my dear colleague said already, thanks so much for sharing! ![]()
Thank you!!
<3
Bravo! I really like the “soft touch” feel you have given to the images! I have a couple questions for you:
Did you add the flares to the spots in postpro?
How did you model the carpet? Is it shareable?
Thank you!!
Yes, i have added the flares in Photoshop, and the carpet i downloaded from warehouse. I can share it with you, but how can we do that? Can i send you by email? I don´t know if it´s allowed… If it is, write me here and i will send it to you ![]()
If it’s a 3dwarehopuse model just send me the link! it’s all legal, don’t be scared
I can confirm! Those links are totally allowed here. :thumbup:
Thanks! ..seems quite a different carpet from the 3dWH preview ![]()
yes, i took off the rug things on the sides
Amazing Renders…Very inspirational. Can you please help me is to how you achieved such beautiful uniform lighting in the scene. I am still struggling with interior lightings…Thanx
Hi!
I used a combinations of rectangular lights, right before and after the window, so it looks like it’s outside light, that is the idea… These rectangles lights you have to try, the intensity, the size, the height… It takes patience, but is worth it
I think I used the white background, so it also helps to bring more light to the scene!
I hope I was helpfull ![]()
Hi,
Thanks a million for the tip. I would surely try it out. The render looks absolutely stunning…Would love to see more of your renders. Do you use HDRI ??
Hm… Can I ask for one question? How soon will enscape be able to add flares and other effects on light sourses? It is allowed now, but in very simple and uncustomise version, bit i’m interested in something like that in renders above. Thank you! And execuse me for my english XD
Yes, in this render I used and white HDRI, all white, but helps to bring more light to the scene.