Custom Asset Editor Preview Doesn't Work Properly

Hi,

I’ve been tinkering with the custom asset editor and noticed an issue.

When I brought in the model at its original scale and imported it into Sketchup, I noticed that the preview was waayyy too big.

So I fixed the scale, by adjusting the value in the custom asset editor. And when I saved and imported it again, the model gets updated when I view it in enscape. But the preview remains the big size.

So I had to remove the asset from the custom asset editor, and added it again. This time, before I saved & exported, I fixed the scale beforehand. And now the preview shows up correctly.

But I would like the preview (bounding box proxy) to get updated as I change the scale of the model as well.

Hi, how do you get the shaded bounding box like that? Mine custom asset bounding box is in wireframe.