This look wonderfull! Really impressiv.
one question, the street you made quixel, did you ONE big texture (wiht the “stop” and the stripes etc.) for the whole street or did divide it by many single textures? I hope you know what i mean.
This look wonderfull! Really impressiv.
one question, the street you made quixel, did you ONE big texture (wiht the “stop” and the stripes etc.) for the whole street or did divide it by many single textures? I hope you know what i mean.
Looks great. I like playing cyberpank too. Sometimes streaming my gaming on youtube or twitch with using vpn no logs Also cyberpank has good gameplay and graphics. I prefer to make some screenshots of cyberpunk streets too.
Thx for ur help!
Thank you very much! I’m glad you liked it.
The street is made of 3 modular textures, each containing all the detail directly on the map itself. This is the strenght of Quixel mixer; being able to add all the details you want, and then merge it all into one simple texture with all corresponding maps
Here is the 3 street segments as seen in Mixer:
Thanks for sharing!
I use a lot of quixel Bridge and tried a little bit mixer out but now i know i must use it more!
A tip for all other Users, you can use Quixel Bridge and Quixel Mixer for free if you a have an Epic Games Account.