How to get a water patch (after rain effect) on a surface?

Hi all..

I saw some beautiful enscape sketchup videos in youtube by Finn Hua …

How to get a water patch (after rain effect) on a surface?

Kindly help.

I explained the project for a wet road in this thread/gallery :slight_smile: I hope it will help you get the idea :slight_smile:

housing project

Thanks a ton, this was helpful.

@Herbo

Would you be willing to sell some of your models? Would be very interested in purchasing them for texture references :slight_smile:

No problem, i’m glad it could help you in the right direction :slight_smile:

Thanks for the interest! I would really like to be able to send you some of my models for references. And I would not charge you anything :slight_smile: Unfortunately i rely heavily on purchased stuff for my models/scenes. That means arroway textures, models i’ve bought online and things like that, and it would be illegal for me to redistribute it :slight_smile:

But, let me at least point you in the direction of some awesome resources you could check out! :

for free:

https://cc0textures.com/

https://texturehaven.com/

https://www.sketchuptexture.com/

paid (and some demos for free):

https://www.arroway-textures.ch/

www.poliigon.com

www.quixel.com

www.textures.com

Be sure to check out quixel. They make som AWESOME stuff. especially the new quixel Mixer software (that is free for now), is a whole new way of making textures :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Ah, thank you very much. Those are fantastic resources, and the free ones are surprisingly high quality.

Your works are what convinced me to switch over from max/corona to 100% enscape and it has improved office workflow tremendously!

Thank you and please keep posting your amazing works :slight_smile:

i’m glad you could use it!! and thank you very much :slight_smile: great to hear that you have also found a lot of value and improved workflow in enscape. i’ve made the swich from vray and maxwell myself, and never looked back :slight_smile: Good luck!

working paths

Thank you, Herbo

I have the texture of you and tried a wet street. I hope I found out how to do that